Monday, May 14, 2007

Another weekend, another...

...maybe we won't go there.

I managed to get some stuff done this weekend. Still need to finish off the pattern for the shawl that I delivered last week. I mostly spent time trying to figure out the best way to chart the cable pattern. I may have to buy some software to make some of these things easier. Just need to get over being cheap.

I need to dig through the stash to see if I have the right yarn for a couple of projects. Both weaving and knitting. Hopefully that will be during the week this week.

I started a new sock with the new Traveler sock yarn from Just Our Yarn. It's knitting up very nicely. I need to write down the details before I forget them.

The last couple of days have been absolutely gorgeous. One of the cats has decided to obsess on the screens in the open windows. He managed to get a claw stuck in the screen where it was trapped by a partially open window yesterday and started crying like his life was in imminent danger. Nothing like a cat crying to get your attention.


1 comment:

Christine said...

We have a future escapee kitty hanging around the back door waiting to see what's on the other side. Good luck on your projects and I hope you have successfully recovered from your vacation.