Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Vacation Time!

I'm heading out on vacation tomorrow. Planning to get in lots of knitting time.

We're going to Albuquerque, NM to visit old friends and go to Bubonicon, a science fiction convention that we used to attend regularly (once upon a time when we lived in Albuquerque). Definitely planning to go to Village Wools, which used to be a regular stop, though they've moved since I was last in Albuquerque. They're in a place that used to be the middle of nowhere.

And the fun doesn't stop there! Several wonderful places to eat are also in the plans. Monroe's, Sadies (which used to be in a bowling alley, but sadly moved from there before I left Albuquerque). Some shopping is in store at Palm's Trading Company, Nob Hill, and anywhere else that we can think of.

I'm also hoping to post a few times while we're gone. No guarantees though, since I tend to get unplugged by the end of my travels when I'm on vacation.

I'll definitely have more to say when I next appear here.

No comments: