Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Spring colds are the pits

The creeping crud has officially caught up with me. There's been a rather nasty cold going around work and I finally caught it. I thought I was going to manage to dodge it like I usually do, but I think it just hung around a little too long as it was being passed from person to person.

It's gone from my head to my chest, so I'm having fun coughing my lungs up. At least the drugs for chest congestion seem to be working well.

I finished the socks and the scarf/shawl over the weekend. About the only thing I did besides stare at the boob tube and sniffle. Still need to do some design for a couple of weaving projects, pick out some yarn for a new knitting project, and find the pattern for the next pair of socks. I have about 3 or 4 patterns that I want to try over the next couple of months.

I'm going to go back to my corner now and sniffle in isolation so I don't infect anyone else...

1 comment:

Christine said...

I do hope you feel better!