Thursday, April 19, 2007

Somewhere in April

So, it's more than half way through April and I feel like I haven't gotten much done. I still have the same things in progress.

I do need to spend some time designing a weaving project (or two). I have a couple of things that I want to make, and I just need to make myself sit down and do it. I need a new cover/runner for my cedar chest and I want to explore some new structures, so I'm thinking about making some placemats--that way I can make several pieces in the same theme, but not keep doing the same thing over and over.

I'm headed for Maryland Sheep & Wool at the beginning of May. That will be a nice break from work and a nice trip away from here. Since I lived in the area, I have lots of friends to visit and lots of stuff to do while I'm there.

I swear I'm going to set aside time this weekend to design the weaving and actually spend time knitting the vest that I have neglected for DH. That ought to be interesting, since I haven't done anything since well before Christmas. Wonder if I can keep the same gauge...

Time to go. If I go knit now, maybe I can get myself to do some of the design stuff later.

No comments: