Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Just because I'm here

I'm thinking about it, so I'm going to post. I don't have too much to report that's different from last time.

I did finish spinning and plying a skein of cottolin. Looks a lot like the last skein that I posted a picture of, but a little darker in color. I have about 2 ounces each of four colors and I figured I would spin them all and then design and knit a bag (maybe to carry sock knitting). I'm thinking fair isle for the bag, but still undecided.

I have lots of ideas of things that I want to knit, weave, and design, but not enough time to do any of them. It doesn't help when I spend an hour playing computer games at night...

I will try very hard to upload all the pictures on the camera and post some stuff this weekend. I have some pictures of a couple of projects that are mostly finished. Maybe I'll even get some weaving content on here.

No comments: