Sunday, April 15, 2007

Spring has sprung

Posting just to get myself back into posting.

I spent a good chunk of the day figuring out what I want to do in the yard, putting out compost, weeding and pruning. I need to finalize some decisions on what to plant and what I'm going to put in containers.

Currently knitting a shawl/scarf destined for the ladies at Just Our Yarn, a pair of socks that is almost complete (should manage to finish them off this week), and a vest for DH that I have been working on for hmm....not sure I should say.

I've started the preliminary design to get something on the loom now that chaos from moving (first across the continent and border, then into a house where we actually have enough room to set the loom up) is almost over with.

More later. I'm going to go do a few other things before reading time.

No comments: